Tattoo ideas I could get?

I have many ideas I want for mutliple tattoos. Each have a meaning.
Jokers smile saying, why so serious? -i love batman and joke a lot
Something like this but not exactly
Tattoo ideas I could get?

semi colon- i was suicidal for a long time

black butterfly- i was depressed when i was suicidal

an owl- for my deceased grandmother who was like a second mom to me

Pocahontas's tattoo- i love pocahontas, i am half native American and i want to be like her

I also want a light pink rose with a thorny stem engulfing it. Any other suggestions? Any placement ideas for the tattoos I want?

Most Helpful Guy

• You said you were suicidal for a long time and you somehow managed get through that stage. I would recommend getting a white dove to show your perseverance, they represent and peace, purity and freedom, something many of wish we had more of in our lives.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I like the owl, a lot can be done with that very artistic

The tribal tat is nice since it references your heritage, I'm half choctaw so I'd kinda like a tat that references that but I haven't really come up with anything that fits with what I have that I like

Semi colon is good just from a basic reference to an important part of your life..

I really don't get the Joker tat though, that to me says something not really joking

• I've been a fan of batman since I was young (er) and I love the joker. its just something I am naturally drawn to

• Semi-colon. I believe getting through your suicidal stage is a great accomplishment, it shows how you've improved mentally maybe physically too.

• I love the owl I think it's defiantly the best one and it has a very nice meaning to you. I like the butterfly as well but it needs to be your favourite so make it good and meaningful.

• Sorry, but if iam your boyfriend i think i will be worried from the look of the owl at me.

• Everything good except the butterfly. Every girl who has tattoos has a butterfly. I also don't understand the relation between a semicolon and suicide.

• Here's the perfect tattoo:

"Kick me I'm stupid; in 15 years I will pay 10 times the amount to remove this as I paid putting it on, and men will think I'm a slut (if you're a guy wanting a tat: "and people will think I'm a menacing sort of person".)

• I duno, having the Joker's slogan inked onto you for life is a bit off. It's fine on a tshirt or on a pencil case, but not on your skin forever. Wait until you're in your late 20s or something because by then you might not even like the idea of tattoos at all.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say butterfly then you can add to it later like a flower or something pretty. I also want a tattoo and I want either something pretty for fun to look at. I want a treble clef, Hello kitty, and a Cross.

• Owl or butterfly. Both has more artistic potential.

• My personal favourite is the owl but if the it's your first one maby get a small black butterfly maby on your angle or somewhere not overly obvious and it's a nice small one to see what you think (it my second favourite out of them). Good luck

• What about poison ivy around ur ankle and foot?

• just think it through - don't wanna regret it later..
    maybe start off smaller?

of those, my faves are owl, butterfly, semicolon

• thanks and I know but I have wanted tattoos for the past few years, my family members have tattoos and I love them on other people

• ohh in that case, maybe pick a few top ones, think for a few months, and if you don't change your mind, get the one you like the most XD