Girls, can I wear leggings to school?

Hi, I'm a 14 years old boy very feminine, I was just wandering if it would be appropriate to wear a pair of black leggings to school. Thanks

Thanks for all you answers, very appreciated :D

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be able to wear whatever you want, but unfortunately with your wellbeing in mind I'd advise against it. Kids can be really mean, y'know? I don't want you hurt. Also I'm not sure what school dress codes are like where you're from but that's potentially an issue

What Girls Said 7

• If you want to do it you should go for it! Just make sure it's ok with the dress code first ( I know a lot of schools tell girls they are not to wear leggings as pants)

• Lots of girl in my school wear it, so I don't think it's a problem 😀

• Then I'd say to go for it :)

• You'll probably get bullied if you do that, but if you really want to, you should.

• I say go for it! If you want to start small you can wear some sport shorts with them at first. That is a rising trend amongst dance guys at my school and I've heard so many guys asking the same question. Asking if it would be appropriate and saying all this stuff about it being comfy. So someone has to be the first one! Go go go! :D

• You can but you may get judged and depending on how excepting your school is they may ask you to change

• Please don't T_T

• dont you think you might get picked on?

• You may bullied or picked on, but remember you aren't a clone of society. Do as you wish.