Do guys like girls with subtle facial features over dramatic ones?

I was watching bachelor pad on t. v. and there were a bunch of beauty queens with very dramatic facial features and one girl with subtle facial features. The girl with subtle facial features had 4 guys hitting on her while the girls with dramatic facial features got rejected very often and were often cheated on. Also the only girl on that show to become engaged was the popular girl that had 4 guys chasing after her at the same time - the one with subtle facial features. I notice the first thing in polls and surveys - girls with subtle facial features get higher ratings than girls with well defined or obvious cheek bones.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I do indeed prefer subtle features, but facial features are absolutely of inferior importance compared to a nice smile and a friendly attitude.
    And, of course, the overall "click" must be there :D

What Guys Said 2

• I like more dramatic noses but subtle everywhere else.

• The reason why she's subtle is because she probably knows she's good looking and the guys want her. We can usually sense this from women although it's usually in our subconscious, and so we don't realize it.. But for the most part, we like it when a girl has a idgaf/cool sort of attitude because it can make her appear more attractive. Also, the more guys there are trying to hit on a girl, the more attractive she'll appear as well.

What Girls Said 1

• I think women like more dramatic facial features, so when they see a woman or man with dramatic facial features, they say they are beautiful.