Do guys find straight hair or curly hair more appealing on girls? Also girls how do you feel about curly hair?

I've have natural medium size curls and before I would always straighten them and wish for my hair to be straight because I never saw other girls with hair like mine. I thought people found straight hair more attractive, but then it became to much of a hassle to straighten my hair all the time so I decided to embrace them and see how I feel with my natural curls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good for you to embrace what you are given by genetics. Tbh it's just a matter of preferences for the guys. Also it matters whether or not a girl can rock straight hair or curly hair with their given facial features. Please note that there are different types of guys: The guys that look at your body instead of your face, look at your personality, and the guys that look at how cute you are. Like someone right now? Try to figure out what type of guy you're interested in right now and see what he likes. However, don't change yourself to match his preferences you will eventually find someone who will like you for your natural medium size curls and etc. Also don't look to media and how they portray beauty because that is just their way of twisting it to say to the public this is how you should look. I sincerely believe to just look natural and someone will find you cute/pretty, but then you may find them I don't know lul.

• Wow thank you so much this was seriously amazing!!

What Guys Said 3

• I like straight hair

• AS LONG AS YOU HAVE HAIRS

• Questions like this is opinion based, so you are not going to get an 100% on something. Just do you boo boo.

What Girls Said 1

• My hair is naturally curly but they aren't pretty curls like you would get from a curling iron, my hair is just frizzy and gross, i straighten my hair everyday cause straightened hair always looks lovely! i guess it just really depends on the type of curls you have