Do you girls like it when guys sag their pants?

Do you girls like it when guys sag their pants? That's the style that I rock. Here is a link to a picture that shows about how low I wear my jeans. What do you think? link

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. it doesn't look good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I agree with anonymous: link

Larry says it best :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, I don't watch american idol but I love simon's face after larry says how old he is.

• No. I like it when guys wear pants that actually fit them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not quite a flattering look,to be honest.But if it is your style and you like it then you should keep it regardless.Dont change yourself unless you want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMg! its the worst form of style I've heard...i mean...its just horrible and ima jus tell you...its just slouchy and retarted..and really stupid...why do we seriosly need to c ur ass? lol...but yea I jus think you shud put jeans on your waist...where they belong

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine this, an average-looking girl who wear her pants so low that you can see the muffin tops as well as butt crack. That's what I feel when I see a guy sags his pants that low. But then again, it's just my honest opinion; there are maybe others who find it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate it when guys sag there oants makes it look like they are carrying poop

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Larry has already told the world its stupid.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.