Girls, Okay so I'm a straight guy. But I'm thinking of going as a girl for Halloween and I want to look slutty. I need ideas of what to wear?

Help me look as slutty as possible ;)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress as a sexy kitty with high heels

• I dig it. What to wear though?

• Lol , nice!

• And your welcome ;)

What Girls Said 4

• 3|1
  • Go to yandy. com They have all the ridiculous costumes like sexy corn, sexy pizza, sexy teacher, etc...

• so you want to wear drag? Totally straight tho. Sorry I could t help the joke😄

If you're gonna do it you might as well do it right. Shiny gold tights, red tube top, leaped print press on nails, neon red lipstick and big hoop earrings, because why stop at slutty when you can be a total ratchet skank?

Have fun girlfriend *snaps fingers in z-shape pattern*😆

• You need fake lashes, and red lipstick. It may be hard to get them on but that's A-ok! Wear a crop top that has a low neck line, or just wear a bikini top. Whatever you wear, stuff it and wear a bra. Wear short shorts, or very tight leggings. Don't forget high heels. Hope this helped xD

• Oh no... heels too lol?

• Lol... I'm anxious.. time to check out the woman's section at b the thrift store ;)

• Nice! Aha