Do guys like girls with septum piercings?

What do you guys think of septum piercings? Any preferred type of ring?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends how it looks on them
  • Other (comment opinion)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for each guy naturally, but for me personally, I would say that it doesn't particularly add much attractiveness to a person... However, depending on the person, it may not take any attractiveness away either. Some people can indeed pull it off and look good in it. The problem is that many people can't pull it off and end up looking a lot worse than how they did before.

BASICALLY,
    On the plus side, it can make you stand out from other people and can also give you the same kind of vibe a tattoo does. It can look good on certain people.
    On the bad side, most people look bad with it and it makes them stand out for all the wrong reasons.

• So true!! Agree 100%

• "On the plus side, it can make you stand out from other people "

That's not at all what I think when I see one. They're a total fad right now, just like script tats on the ribs, snake bites, or silhouettes of birds. I see that shit, I immediately think "unoriginal fad follower trying to be different by copying others."

• @Dandeus Hence the first part of my opinion "it's different for each guy naturally" :)
      I think it makes people stand out a bit... Usually negatively, but sometimes positively, depending on the person.
      If you think that it makes anyone who wears them stand out for only negative reasons, then you are totally free to think that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love mine,
    If you like it then do it. don't not get it because people don't like it.

• This last sentence destroyed my brain for a second. I get what you tried to say now.. but you could have done better with this sentence.

• Hhhahahaa dude. I'm eating food and typing with one hand, give me a break. xD

• Yes I have one and I actually get quite a few compliments on it. I think it really depends on how it looks on the person, but I agree if you really want one then get one!

What Guys Said 12

• I never saw a girl who was more attractive because she had a ring through her nose. A ring in the nose just reminds me of cows.

• Every single girl who I've seen with a septum piercing, I've always thought that they would look better without it.

• Septum piercings should be sold as birth control. Whenever I see a girl with one, all I see is

www.corbisimages.com/.../Corbis-FL011078.jpg

and my boner immediately dies.

• I have one ;-;

• Why isn't it suitable to say?

• You can't just tell somebody to do something that goes against what they want. I'm keeping my piercing and he told me to get rid of it, why should it matter if I have it or not. I mean sure his opinion is that he doesn't like them, but that doesn't mean that everybody who has one should get rid of them.

• Most guys dont like them I've noticed. But I dont think they look that bad if they are on the right girl

• Nope looks like a cow

• Ha-ha no... i have no idea why that is a fashion trend, it looks terrible.

• id imagine fucking her would hurt... but as far as looks... it depends but im kinda indifferent to it

• Septum piercings are common with the tribal folk here so it is off putting for me.

• They're fucking hideous, looks like snot in your nose.

• I voted D.

It looks ugly and harsh.

On a very pretty face, it can create an interesting dissonance. on top of that, some people consider it cool.

It's a pretty bad idea for any girl who isn't at -least- an 8 if she's worried about looks.

• I love septum piercings on girls! True, for some girls the look doesn't work, but generally speaking I think that a pretty girl can look better with a septum piercing, as it draws attention to her face. I think the same effect is achieved with a nostril piercing, but I prefer the symmetry of a septum piercing (if a girl has both nostrils and a septum piercing I would be very happy with her look!).

• There are guys who like it, I am not one of them.

What Girls Said 6

• Of all I've ever heard - no, they don't.

• meh theyre alright. i personally wouldn't do it, but some people can pull it off.

• I'm nkt a fan of piercings but they look really good on SOME people...

• Umm, I like them on certain people. When Janet had one in the 90's I wanted it, not so much now. Buy if he is hot than it just adds some edge

• Some guys do and some guys don't. I wouldn't avoid doing anything with my physical appearance just because some people might not like how it looks, though. There's always someone that's not going to like something about your look, so it's better to just worry about yourself! I don't have one, but I think they look good. Someone is going to like it!

• Depends on the guy. Some girls can pull it off