Do I carry my weight well/dress well for my size, and does anyone know any good, cheap plus size clothing sites?

I'm pretty insecure and very rarely post full body shots but I've taken two, one was before I went to a job interview and another was from when I was really liking my outfit I put together that day, obviously I am "bigger" and I know this, do I look okay in terms of what I wear does it suit me? I like to think I dress well for my body type, no short shorts or skirts and tight clothing. I buy a lot of my clothes from boohoo. com but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sites that are relitively cheap with their clothing prices and postage?

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're actually really cute. And you do dress smart. Guys will notice that. You don't need to wear tight clothes to be sexy.

What Guys Said 4

• YOur dress exactly suits you so much.

• Wow. Some guy would be lucky to even be around you.

• Wow, amazing yes yes yes. Polka dots are so cute, and I love your gold cap shoes!

• You look great actually.

• Oh thank you! I was actually pretty nervous putting this up thinking I'd get some hate for being "fat" but it seems to be the opposite at the moment

• Heh thanks! Those women are definitely beautiful :)

• Super high cheek bones and amazing skin.

What Girls Said 3

• Looks super cute to me :) The only sites I know are American. Sorry :c

• Nawh thank you! If they offer postage to aus I'm interested, I really wish we had some more options here.

• I think you dress well. You're pretty too :) The combo in that second pic is really cute! Hmm, I usually buy from eBay if I'm buying clothes online, but I believe ASOS has a wide range of clothing with varying prices.

• Yes you dress well for your body type, don't worry all is good

• Thank you! I do try, I love fashion but I'm limited to what I can wear with my size, I'm hoping to get a bit more in shape this summer :)