If u find the almost perfect lingerie... its just perfect in every way, but u don't like the color, would u still buy it?

It makes u look and feel great, it has everything u like, u know ur partner will like it, its perfect!!! But the color is a color u don't like, but a color that looks good on u... would u still buy it?

• I'd still buy it :)
  • I wouldn't buy it :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I would buy it still. But I would search the Earth to find that color. I would also buy them in different colors for her to wear it more than once. But ask her to wear my favorite color one for special nights.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• if she wanted it i would buy it for her and before long i would have her convinced she looked PERFECT in it, screw the colour

• Colour isn't a big deal. As long as it shows you body off it will work fine.

What Girls Said 8

• good question... i think i will..

• if my mother has taught me anything its that when you are shopping and you find something you are on the fence about, dont buy it. Because if you dont absolutely love it, you will not wear it.

• The key was when you said it's a color that looks good on you. At that point, I clicked stil buy it.

• Haha! What if u hate the color tho? U still wanna buy it?

• If you hate the color but know it's one that looks good with your skin/hair color id get it. If not, I wouldn't.
      I know it's not the same thing but my boyfriend just got a new golf shirt in the mail, purple. I told him I didn't like it but then I saw a pic of him wearing it at his golf outing and he looked really hot in it. I changed my mind about him and purple.

• If the color looks good on me id like it, not overly picky in that department.

• Color isn't everything... I'd still buy it. It might not get worn as often, that's all.

• ofc i'd buy it!

• Unless it's Brown I'd buy it.

• Nice lingerie is often expensive, so Im only buying it if it's perfect.