Guys do you like girls who wear make up or none at all?

Makeup or all natural? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think natural is always best. even when girls were make up they never want to over do it. Although they are wearing make up they generally try to keep it looking as natural as possible so why not just go all natural. its better for your skin and it is nice that she wants to show herself in her natural beauty. if she wants to wear make up though, I wouldn't make too big of a deal about it. whatever she is comfertable with but I still prefer without.

Good Luck, God Bless

What Guys Said 6

• make up is nice just don't over do it

• i think you should keep a balance of both.. lets say you and the guy are alone it does not matter but when you guys go out a girl should have her makeup

idk just both!

• If it looks natural then it usually looks good.. but I have notice recently a little eyeliner is nice.

• However they are comfortable is cool with me.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• just don't over do it

its all good but just don't over do it with all the foundation and bronzer and concealer

• me? natural generally. but a little makeup looks good usually, just don't overdo it. In general guys don't like to see two different people - one with makeup and one without

What Girls Said 0