Do you prefer a girl that wears little makeup and looks pretty or one with no makeup but looks cute?

So, I know that most of you guys say you appreciate natural beauty but, imagine this scenario:

There are two girls, one who wears makeup almost everyday, but it looks natural (eyeliner and lipstick) - nothing disturbing at all, and another who doesn't wear makeup normally (only if there's an occassion) and looks cute.
The one with the makeup looks more attractive than the one without makeup BUT they're both good-looking.
Now, if you'd see the first one without makeup, she'd look as pretty as the second one. But she never 'not' wears makeup. And let's say you'd never see her without makeup so you wouldn't realise those two girls are equally beautiful.

Which one would you prefer?
Give your honest opinions ^^

Any more opinions on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

You said, "one who wears makeup almost everyday, but it looks natural (eyeliner and lipstick) - nothing disturbing at all." But the problem is that lipstick are the most annoying pieces of makeup a girl can wear. I don't like the sight of seeing them. Immediately from that, I would prefer the other girl who didn't wear makeup because none of the annoyances would there on a regular basis.

That being said, if the push came to shove between the two girls, I would choose either over the other on that basis because I don't think something so trivial as my annoyances for eye liner or lipstick would even factor towards choosing between the two. Looks are not enough for me consider what to be with a girl.

Ultimately, girls don't really have to look good for me to find them sexually attractive. I find other quantities in girls, that are non-physical, sexually attractive and more appealing to me. A lot things that girls do or I find annoying (such as makeup) would never be used against them or deter me for wanting to be with them. The way I see it, it's me who has the problem, not theirs and I will be not be judging them for things I don't like. It's just unfair in my opinion if I were to do such as thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always the same, guys say they would go for the girl that doesn't wear make-up, but most of the time they go for the girl that wears, if given the choice. 😂

What Guys Said 32

• Most guys don't know what they want lol they confuse no make up with natural make up. In reality it doesn't matter what you wear as long as you feel comfortable and confident, cause in the end isn't that what matters the most?

• I like girls who wear a little bit of make-up, i've encountered girls who decide to not wear any because they want the natural look and would much rather walk around with dark eyes resembling a raccoon and little to no eye-lashes and it's women like those that can need the help.

• It's okay if a girl wants to wear makeup, but if I loved her, then makeup or no makeup should not matter.

• I want to see HER. I don't want make-up, hair extensions, or Spanx!! I can't trust her, if the way she looks is a lie, with make-up, extensions, heals, whatever!!
    Just be YOU, and trust that the guy that REALLY LOVES you won't care about all that sht!!

• The one who is cute without makeup would attract me because her beauty is natural and probably more likely to endure.

• Lipstick doesn't look natural to me. -_-

Anyways, whichever has a more attractive face and a more appealing personality and actually likes me back as a person.

• No makeup hands down. In all honesty I don't like makeup because I would like to know how the woman I'm potentially dating looks naturally and not unrealistically.

• I prefer girls "who doesn't wear makeup normally and looks cute.

• If the make up one looks like a 9/10 , and without makeup one looks like a 7/10.. I , personally, will go for the latter.

• No makeup but looks cute! EVERY TIME!

• No make-up but looks cute. Guys aren't picky so you're good as long as you look decent/average

• The one with the make up, just like in your profile picture :P

• Cute with no make up.

• If I wouldn't realize that both girls are equally beautiful, I'd go for the cute one without makeup.

• trick question. hm looks first, personality right after.
    jess with no make up..
    I don't know I definitely keep in mind when a girl is pretty with no make up so I know there will be no scare moment. tho there is always a preference for each human so if you really say they both are twins then the personality makes the decision.

• one with make up doesn't look appealing... but cute one without make up looks great... and also if u put make up.. boys think twice before kissing or licking you ;)

• I like natural look on girls

• Without makeup.. Seriously girls ( not all ) look hot and cute when they dont wear makeup...

• I like just a little make up once in awhile

• I used to love it when I was young. That slutty sexy look I was a sucker for. Red lips, heavy eyeshadow you know. Nowadays I'm an antique and don't really care. Just grateful to nail the odd woman no matter what she's wearing on her face

• girl that wears little makeup and looks pretty

That natural beauty line is just a line used in hopes that the bint they're hitting on thinks of them as a sweetheart. It's no different than someone prematurely telling a girl they love them; They look stupid saying both.

• Well if you are cute as a button like Jess, either is the way to go!

• Ey a little make up doesn't hurt.. although no make up's cool too XD. As long as she's purty lol.

• Not everyone is going to think one of them is better looking than the other. The one who wears makeup does everything with it on even going to bed, taking a shower, goes swimming etc. On top of that let's say the one who wears makeup is your significant other.

• A little to no make up i couldn't care less if she still looked good.

• Without make up is better if they are equally attractive.

• Less make up the better, but i like them both.

• Prefer them more alien-like

• It depends on the occasion where I see her.

• the second one

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 2

• i think it depends on the guy tho

• is there some big difference between pretty and cute?