What do you like to wear 😊?

I LOVE wearing sweat pants and hoddie they r AMAZING wbu 😛

0|0
18|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love sitting in my cold room with a hoodie and sweat pants... sometimes with a blanket too. I turn the lights off, put the hood up, put on the headphones, and sit alone in my little office desk bubble with the internet running and the soft glow of my computer being my main source of light.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• How about nothing? 😂

Just jk lol at home I'm usually in an oversized tee or sweater if its winter with the undies alone or sometimes with comfy shorts on. No bras unless the housemate's boyfriend is around or friends are over.

Outside, it depends on the weather. Usually for summer it's shorts and sleeveless tops/crop tops whatever. For winter, it's knitted sweater or whichever comfy sweater or any long sleeves blouse with long pants/jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like sweat pant and a tank top, or panties and a tank top. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends. If I'm going out, I prefer jeans and a v-neck shirt. If I'm staying in sweats and a baggy top work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweats and hoodies. Big pullover sweaters. And yoga shorts too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dresses, that is what I wear the most, with thighs

0|1
    0|0
  • No pants are the best pants.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like to where a baggy black t-shirt with a scull or something like that on it baggy dark normal jeans or normal ripped jeans and a black hoodie with some shit on the front. I hate looking smart at all and I very rarely wear short and I only wear denim ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • For Netflix and chill: yoga pants and a sweatshirt, or short shorts and a hoodie. Just in daily life, it's black skinny jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • lol lol

my guy loves wearing hoodies too

You'd be homies xD I think

0|1
    0|0
  • Leggings and a band tee. I prefer being comfy. When I go out I wear jeans, t shirts and hoodies or leather jacket

0|1
    0|0
  • Hippie clothes. Loose and colorful ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing comfy sweaters. :D So cozy during these cold months.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing dresses and skirts. Especially if they're white, pink, or floral :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I'd wear em all day if I could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black skinny jeans and a tshirt

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what to call them.
    Genie pants? Lol, but not the baggy ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wear those cozy winter slippers..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• shorts or sweat pants > pants

0|1
    0|0
  • First thing I do when I come home is changing to my beloved sweatpants. can't do that outside.. I've been grown up in a society where this means that you're a loser..

0|1
    0|0
  • Lately I have been loving button down dress shirts, long sleeves, in abnormal solid colors (aka not white, blue or black).

The purples, greens, yellows and pinks go well against my skin color! :-D

0|1
    0|0
  • fitted or decent none ripped jeans, watch, ring, belt and a decent to nice solid colored t-shirt with a cardigan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Polos and Cargo pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love my lacoste polos or vnecks!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you, although basketball shorts and hoodie also works as do jeans and hoodie.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to wear any clothes that are fitted these day lol makes me look big 💪🏻😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Same dude!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Saaaammmmeeeeeeee

0|1
    0|0
  • jeans/shorts and t-shirt/sweater... so nothing too fancy

0|1
    0|0
  • Skate shoes, ripped jeans and a muscle fit polo shirt or a fitted t shirt

0|1
    0|0
  • t-shirt with an unbuttoned over shirt and black jeans. i don't know why i like it so much though

0|1
    0|0
  • SO TRUE MAN! HOODIES FOR LIFE!

0|1
    0|0
  • Button-down black shirt. Black jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Loose fitting bootcut jeans, a t-shirt, my cheap-ass Costco hoodie, and a good pair of boots with really nice, fluffy socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • shorts and lose fitting T`s

0|0
    0|0
  • suits without the tie. something expensive, around 1000 to 3000

0|0
    0|0
  • like wearing my birthday suit got a nice fit to it : )

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer shorts and beaters

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and T-shirt, occasional hoody and sometimes a shirt. But never trousers.

0|0
    0|0