Black or Red dress for a military ball? Please Help?

• Red or Black dress for a military ball?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with the black dress. Your date's uniform should be of a darker color. Please for the love of god don't wear glitter.

Most Helpful Girl

• the black dress forsho!

What Guys Said 2

• black. is your partner in the military? im guessing he will be in his mess dress if so.

My mess dress was a dark emerald green, so my ex would wear darker colours so that we didn't clash.

• Yes, he is wearing his dark emerald green uniform!!! The party will be around X-mas!!

• definitely go for the black then. I think the red would be too bright next to his uniform.

• Lol, maybe military dress? :P

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly, both of those dresses are so gorgeous, I struggled voting for one of them, lol. But, I actually voted on the red one because I loved the color of it and thought about how unique it is compared to the black one. I am assuming many women will be wearing black dresses, and I feel like the red one stands out so nicely.

Whatever you do choose, they are both so gorgeous, you'd probably look great in any one of them :) Have fun choosing!

• Black dress looks more classy and formal. The red one is maybe a bit too out there. Too sweet 16-ish.

• Both very good options, however it depends on how they look on you. sure they look great on the models but they are not you. If it comes down to these two pics I would choose the black & gold.

• You haven't made the poll clear, I don't know what to vote. 😶
    As for the question, I would choose the red dress.
    They are both really pompous, but the red has a classy vibe, which the black one hasn't got.

• Red one.
    ______________

• Red one is prettier and nicer cut. The second one's cut is terrible + it looks too cheap.

• Black is always acceptable :)

• what color is his uniform?

• I like the red dress more, but it would be awesome if it comes in black.

• i loveee the red, but the black will look better with his uniform

• I like the design in red but black would be better.❤