Got a pair of red silky jeggings and they're kind of shiny. I like them but my dad seemed critical and asked if they're in style lol shiny pants y/n?

I don't really care because I like them and I love wearing bright colored pants. They're kind of shiny but it's just because the material is kind of silky. Just wondering what people's opinions would be on "shiny" pants?

• sounds cute!
    30% (11)63% (12)41% (23)Vote
  • ... ew
    43% (16)5% (1)30% (17)Vote
  • neutral
    27% (10)32% (6)29% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
these are the pants by the way www.forever21.com/.../Product.aspx

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Guy

• who cares if they are "in style", have your own and don't care about what other people think ;)

they look great and if you can rock them like the model on that site, get them!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like them wear them! I'm sure you'll rock them

2|0
    0|0
    • thanks! I posted an update with a link - I didn't think they were that bad which is why I was surprised by the comment lol but then again my dad used to comment on my bright blue jeans also so I just don't think he likes colored pants haha

• Hahaha the link didn't work for me, but i could only imagine. :)

What Guys Said 7

• I guess they'd be cool with the right stuff but i really don't like the cut at the waist.

I'm a guy so pretty much every time i wear "meggings" i wear something loose and trendy as a top. You know, the baggy top, skinny bottom look.

What are you gonna wear it with?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock them, show some style and individual swag! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, especially with the outfit on the pic in your update, good idea :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'll look good in those based on the pictures of you I have seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • shiny pants no, shiny leggings, thin kind, hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think jeggings look great on girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look alright, if you got the legs and bum to pull them off lol but yea they r cute. Just depends on what I said and also what you wear with them but they aren't bad

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• It depends on where you plan to wear them and how you combine them in an outfit. Personally, I 'd wear those to go out, but with a longer blouse, preferably black, a shirt or a sweater, or with a dress, or a skirt. Or I'd wear a long jacket over them. They seem too revealing to be worn with a short blouse.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1159413e5f.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a23c3d7fda.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ba0a23299d.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0a493737e0.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine, I would just wear them with neutral colors so it's not too overwhelming. Those would go well as the one colorful piece in a black and white outfit.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like them and almost bought them myself a few weeks ago. I definitely think they have to be in a well put together white, black, and red ensemble. Like I wouldn't wear them with a sweatshirt or just a plain white t-shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. The shiny black pair in your link looks okay and so do regular red pants, but I feel both shiny and red together in one is just too attention-grabbing. I'd go with either just shiny or brightly colored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds not so great... o. O
    Maybe the 80's would disagree, but then again that was the worst fashion era ever.
    Shiny pants can be cute (but not if it's the material that's shiny), it depends on how they look. A picture would help so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • am not a fan of the shiny look at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool jeggings, I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont personally like colored jeggings.. i love bright colored leggings but jeggings that look like jeans and are different colors are weird to me. But if you like them, by all means wear them!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they sound cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you wear them with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like an eyesore.
    But overall, it doesn't matter what we think because they're YOUR pants.

0|0
    0|0