Would this be a good idea for a tattoo?

In the book Through the Looking Glass, after Alice has gone through the mirror she finds a book on a table. She opens it up and tries to read it, but everything is written backwards because it's a looking glass book. She then holds it up to a mirror and is then able to read it. What she reads is the Jabberwocky poem. I was thinking about maybe having some of the original artwork from the books done on my chest with the poem backwards (or at least part of it) so that you have to look into a mirror to read it. Does this sound like a good idea to anyone? If you work as a tattoo artist, would this be something you'd want to do?

• Sounds good, you should do it.
  • That sounds like a bad idea.
  • Tattoos are wrong you heathen!

What Girls Said 1

• I think that sounds really neat... I think it's fair to say that there are a lot of tattoo artists who would think it's an awesome idea. I don't think you'll have trouble finding someone to work with on that

What Guys Said 0