Is it weird that I prefer cosplaying as a girl?

I rarely cosplay as a male character before but I still prefer female cosplays. I know some of you would be like "do what makes you happy" or something like that. But I want to know your personal opinion on it.

• Weird
  • Not weird
Thanks :) 50% on both options... It seems more guys find it weird than girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see it weird. Maybe you just want to get in touch with your feminine side. I think you know the reason why you cosplay as a female more then a male, so cool whatever.

• I really like your answer so here's a MHO :)

• Sorry. Forgot to click the MHO yesterday. So thats why you didn't show up as 'Most Helpful Girl'

• That's ok : ) and thank you for MH

What Girls Said 5

• Most of my girl friends cosplay as guys so I can't see the difference between that being okay and why it wouldn't for guys. So I think crossplaying is actually totally normal. I would totally do it too but I haven't found a really nice guy character yet that I feel comfortable as.

• No I like doing that

• if you can do it kudos to you!

• I always end up cosplaying as a dude its just what characters suit how you look, or what kind of characters are your fav. girls do it get cooler costumes though a lot.

• Not weird at all it's only a character.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe you have a fetiche about female cloths.
    A lot of guys like to dress as females, you might be one and may be starting to grow there.

OR

You just like to laugh and be playfull, funny and like to do those stuff because yes.

• yep that is weird

• I guess that's the point of cosplay... you get to be someone different to yourself!

• Not weird, just gay.