Has lipstick gone out of style?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think people don't wear it as casually any more...

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not really a fan of that "luscious" red, so I hope so. I do like the black lipstick on goth chicks sometimes though.

• I don't know that it's out of style I'm not gonna lie tho I don't like it on most girls I know that wear it, it looks bad in some of them

• Noooo, pink lipstick 😍😍

• I don't think so, I just know it's so difficult to wash off.
    Especially if it's on your cheek or forehead...

• Nope I'm not sure where you got that impression.

• I hope so, I don't like it

What Girls Said 17

• good lawd, no. I'm huge on lipstick. if anything, it's making a statement, especially the matte lip and liquid lipsticks.

• No. If anything it's even bigger now with the liquid lipsticks that are coming out these days.

• Why? NOOOOOO! I love lipstick, I don't see it going out of style anytime soon.

• No way. It's actually making a comeback! Red, deep crimson and reds with purple hues are pretty big right now. Pink was hot over the summer as well as peach.

• No! It's never out of style, if we're talking about red. Overdrawn lips and very glossy lipglosses are out of fashion though. Unusual lipstick colours come and go, eg currently 'nude' colours are in fashion, but I don't like them..

• I never thought so. Done tastefully, it's quite attractive.

• i dont think so :)

• no!!! lipstick never dies

• No 😅it's still very in style

• Nope. Lip gloss seems to be going out of style due people using liquid lipsticks.

• It's just more about the dark lip liners, at the moment, than about the lipsticks. I love lipsticks a lot to be honest, but not when I wear them myself, because I could never find a shade that matches my skin tone!

• I don't know, I never use lipstick anyway.

• No, definitely not.

• No, of course not. Especially the darker colours now that it's Autumn/fall. Just go on YouTube makeup tutorials, and you'll see that lipstick is still very much in style.

• Definitely not. Why made you think it went out of style?

• It's actually a fashion trend.

• nopppe!!! as long as its tasteful