What do you think of my tattoos? Or tattooed women in general?

Only photos I have, there's three more.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your tattoos especially the moon tattoo. I hope to get a moon tattoo in the future.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't like the Japanese tattoos in your wrists. Unless you really know what they mean (as in knowing the language, and not just having been told what those particular symbols mean by someone who supposedly knows the language), it's a bit dumb, in my opinion. The rest are fine. In general, I prefer women who don't have tattoos for a long term relationship. They look hot when you're young, but if we were both 50 and went to the beach, I wouldn't want my partner to be all tattooed, to be honest.

• I said Japanese, but they could be Chinese, or anything: I definitely don't know them.

• That would qualify as "you really know what they mean". Usually, people don't know anything about Japanese, yet they tattoo themselves something they think looks "cool", that's why I said what I said. In your case, those tattoos are fine, then.

• I've been a few that say stuff like 'who let the dogs out' and 'white trash' it's hilarious but so sad.

• I don't like the Chinese characters or the ones on your back. I like girls with tattoos, but only if the tattoos mean something and have some class to it. I hate girls with trend tattoos because it just means they were bored or they're a slave to being "cool".

• They're Japanese Kanji, I speak almost fluent Japanese and they have meaning. As do the roman numerals on my neck.

• It's trashy.

• I like tattoos

• I don't really like the neck tattoo, but they are your perogative, not mine.

Honestly, the only tattoos that I'd consider getting would just be a relatively simply pattern on one of my arms.

• They look fine.

• I like the tattoos you do have. I think tattoos can look good

• Pretty nice yeah.

• Not attractive to me

• i like them.

• sexy as hell

• Pretty lame

• I don't care much for tattoos, as I think God is the best artist.

• "Why does your tatoo say chicken suip?"

• I've heard variations of that a million times now. :P

What Girls Said 5

• they look okay.

• I like the tattoo on the back of your neck!!!

• A little off-the-peg for me.

• I don't like the one on your neck but the others are nice!

• I have some tattoos too.