Guys, Do you prefer a girl nicely dressed up or more casual?

Guys, of these 2 looks, which do you find most attractive on a girl? A more put together, styled up look, or a really casual thrown together look? And please explain why!

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a more put together style, a girly one. Why? I jut think it looks better, it's more flattering, and more feminine.
    Casual style is still good, but I prefer the other one.

What Guys Said 7

• I hate sweatpants for some reason. They just remind me of trashy girls cause those girls were always the ones to wear them in high school (you know, the ones who seem like they'd have STDs and suck any dick that provides them with weed).

• Nicely dresses of course.

• I like sophisticated styles like pic 1, but pic 2! That crop top tho 😍

I like both, truth be told.

• I think either approach is attractive. It just depends on the girl mostly. Clothes can change but the woman can't.

• I go for both to be honest.

• doesn't matter.. obviously dressed up is better. But if dressing up going to take 2 hours, then casual will do.

• i rather see a girl dress sporty, im sports bras and yoga pants, tank tops and spandex shorts, and very cute short skirts