Since it is going to be Halloween~ Which Halloween costume do you like?

Which Halloween costume do you think looks better?
Style A.

Or Style B

• Style A
  • Style B
And why~~~¿

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go with A, but I prefer the 'American Cheerleader' and she always gets extra candy bars, if she is over 18!! :)
    No, really, the kids love coming to my house because I play the evil Troll, or Ogre, and scare the crp out of them!! But they LOVE IT!! They come back, year after year!! I'm running out of 'scare the crp out of them' ideas now!!
    Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Style A is cute but I like how B is a dress rather than a shirt and skirt. I also like the girls with the blue/purple stockings it just makes the outfit look sexier vs. the girl with the pink hair that's just wearing knee high socks. Also I like how the costume fits the girl blue/purple hair she has the perfect figure for it and it huga her in all the right places.

If you're figure is more shapely to the other girl I think the first costume will look best on you vs the second one but if it's like the girl with blue and purple hair I would say go with that.

• Lol sadly I am a stick so theyre both a bit big and require pins to pull them in.

What Guys Said 5

• The first picture looks much cooler ;)

• Style A is way better.

• I like them both but I'd probably go with A. hope this helps

• A, B is kinda weird.

• I ssy A because B shows garters. I do not like it.

What Girls Said 4

• i like style A. its sexy and pretty and looks kinda fancy and i like how flowy it looks.

• I know I love them both it is so hard~♡

• do one this year... and the other next year. haha! that way you can wear them both. or get one for a Halloween party and one for Halloween something else. haha! or just get them both and see which you like best on you :)

• The first one much cooler. =)

• The last 3 years I have work the same outfit and it's a kind of school girl witch type thing!!! so yes B.

• I truthfully like both styles, and you couldn't go wrong with either.