19 with a beard, should I shave it?

Well I am 19 I started having pretty considerable facial hair when I was 14 and by 17 I could have an adult beard. Its not super long but its respectable I keep it trimmed and its not on most of my cheeks its more a sideburns mustache goatee combo anyway I am single though I got some relationships I am trying to get out of the "friend zone" anyway does the beard make me look too young would I look better if I shaved I like it Its sorta me but maybe I'm off out of style I don't know girls what do you think. If shaving it would get me a girlfriend I'd do it even if I don't like admitting that

when I said look to young I meant look to old. A lot of people think I am way older maybe too much older

Most Helpful Girl

• I love facial hair! a little beard is sexy but a santa beard isn't!

• You get the best answer lol. I keep it trimmed but I hate shaving and I figure that's what men have facial hair so why get rid of it

What Girls Said 3

• it's up to you. every girl is going to have different opinions but I prefer guys my age to be clean shaven. I date guys who are older than me and all have been either clean shaven or a little stubble.

• You have to be comfortable with your style, so which do you like?

Personally I think its really sexy when guys are slightly unshaven, like a little bit of stubble, I think that looks really hot :)

xoxox

• Some girls *erhem* (Me and my whole familey) like boys without beards because it tickles! when you kiss and when you start intercourse she prob won't wanna kiss you during that time...

• Cuz it will scratch when he's lying on top of you I've never heard that before lol. Well I suppose some people like tickling

What Guys Said 3

• If you have a strong masculine jawline, you need to shave. Your beard is going to cover up a very handsome facial feature.

• Dude, forget the beard, enless you can grow one like billy mays did.

• You seriously need the internet to make a decision about your body? I think the bigger issue is your lack of confidence in your choices. That is why you are in the friend zone, you don't have balls. Beard or no beard who gives a phuck. Be yourself and let girls know you are the phucking man no matter what. Brad Pitt could get p**** with or without a beard. It's not the beard bro...It's your attitude.

• Why are you on this website at all. You clearly "don't need it"

• To help people like you

• Gee thanks