Guys, Does hair matter?

This is ridiculous, I know but I'm really curious aha~ Would you date a girl regardless of their hair color whether it was pink, blue, brown, black etc? Or does it matter to you?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard that Red is more attractive in general but maybe I'm wrong..
    Found this before:
    "Each subject tested four different wigs four times. In that crucial hour, overall, 127 men approached the women wearing a blond wig, 84 men approached the brown wigged lady, 82 went up to the black haired woman but only 29 approached the red haired lady."

What do I prefer right now? Blond if it's her natural hair color and Red if it's not.

What Guys Said 9

• Does not matter that much. I do like to play with my girlfriend's hair but if she shaved it all off I would still love her.

• Hair color, no. Hair length, yes. I prefer long hair, but I would be fine with short hair as long as it isn't a buzz cut and that she doesn't look like Miley Cyrus.

• Not exactly. I see girls mainly on their personality and some on their looks. Having different hair color can make you more attractive depending on the person. I like girls with pink or blue hair color it gives them more uniqueness so to say. So to answer your question, hair color I believe depending on the person makes women/girls more attractive.

• Don't give a fuck

• I have a very slight preference for dark brown and black hair, but it's not even close to a deciding factor.

I would date a girl pretty much regardless of her hair color.

• Not entirely 💁🏻

• I prefer brunettes/black haired girls tbh

• I would date her.

• The color is not it, it's this raving need to be different that bugs me.