I need guys' opinions on what looks good?

I want to do my hair and makeup for a dance, what kind of hairstyles and makeup do guys like?

I have long wavy brown hair to begin with.

and what do you think about purple eyeliner?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl, what may look amazing on one girl could look hideous on another. For instance some guys look decent with semi-long hair (guy long not girl long) and others look good with short short hair.

I'm not a fan of make up at all. We want real girls not girls who look fake, and by this I mean would you want a guy to wear make-up and all that jazz to make him look like a pretty boy. I highly doubt it, sure some guys like it, and its nice to look at but when it comes to a girl we want in a relationship the girl should just look normal. Little to no make up is best.

Its hard to say what is attractive on you, since I can't see you, you might look good with curly long hair, straight long hair, straight bobbed hair. you name it. so yeah its hard to say without an actual picture

What Guys Said 6

• I like straightened hair (like this: link ) and nice, skin-toned make-up (not over-done). No purple, green, blue, or any other unnatural colors on your face.

• Based on your skin tone and great bone structure, go for classic and elegant. Elangance is never ever a loosing bet, 'cause that's what men down are really looking for, BUT, don't forget to put a litle interest in it. elegance is great, but up it bit and put just a hint of spice in, to make it interesting and stand-out.

May I?

• Wear your hair up, because the sight of a bare neck delights us. And I'm not sure guys will be able to spot the difference between shades of eyeliner at a dance, but purple sounds cool.

• Purple eyeliner is hard to make it look good unless you change your style to have more colors fit to the purple eyeliner.your hair should be just style like it is now .Anways when you feel yourself good people can see that and that's all what matters

• we don't know the names of these hairstyle or make up. I could just tell you if something looks good or not.

i personally like a poof but send me a pic and I'll be honest with you.

• I've always felt that less is more (at least for makeup) in the sense that you don't want to do too much. I always prefer simpler.

I don't know much about hair tho'... maybe wear it long and out?

What Girls Said 0