Poll: do you ever like to get completely naked in nature?

Feel the soft wind caress every inch of your skin <3 <3 <3

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a lovely idea but in practice--regardless of the climate where you live, really--hazards start cropping up very quickly. Bugs are an issue, as is direct sunlight onto places where the sun does not ordinarily shine. Surfaces can be rough. There's such a thing as briars and thorns. Also, there are weirdos everywhere--and I mean everywhere. I was going to sunbathe naked at my house once, then the lady showed up to read the electricity meter. An awkward conversation narrowly avoided.

Love the idea, love nature, love nakedness, dislike exposing penis to the elements, and to meter maids. That's my answer. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• It feels good to have the warm sun caress your skin and a little breeze tickling you , but guys don't have the sex appeal women do and are kinda funny looking naked.
    But I of course encourage you to try/do it, you'll like it ;))
    Um where bouts you gonna do this? I probably should come and supervise , make sure you get proper sunblock coverage and what not. Just kidding...

• Tick stuck on my dick. No thank you!!! lol

• As much as possible hahaha Nothing like a skinny dip down at the lake and then lay in the sunshine to dry off :)

• I'm too ugly for that.

• It ain't being proud of your body :)

• I think part of the reason we wear clothes is so we have some kind of buffer between our junk and all of the forces of nature lol

• Sometimes, yes. But then I remember all the other people in this world and their bodies doing the same thing and I change my mind.

• Yeah. I do every chance I get. Unfortunately because of neighbors and lack of privacy fence I don't get to very often. Love skinny dipping and feeling the sun on me, true bliss.

• It does feel very liberating, and in some ways erotic.

• Sounds like it could feel amazing, but I would be waaay too shy and/or paranoid!

• No. I rather like to keep my genitals protected from the harsh outside world.

• I'm nude at home. Always. I do hike nude, beach nude and other activities with friends! I should really move to a nudest colony 😉

• I said no, I'm considered weird among guys, though. I enjoy wearing pants

• No, once you become a registered sex offender your life is over

• I don't even feel right going commando, so not my thing.

• You mean in forest? Sure but i need something to repel massive amount of mosquitos ; p

• Yesss beeing free with nature. Intoxicating.

• As often as I can

• Outdoor showers on at a beach resort! Love em!

What Girls Said 6

• I love it. I always as soon as I get home I get completely naked and in the hot summer days I love to go to my apartment deck to get a completely naked sun baths. It's awesome.

• No, not really. 1) I'd get too cold. 2) I don't like my body enough to want to get naked, lol.

• Once I went to a nudist beach in Devon (or maybe Cornwall?) I must admit that initially I really enjoyed it but after a while I did feel self conscious and we left after a couple of hours. It was Ok when we were just sunbathing but when getting up and going into the sea or to the shop I started to feel like everyone was staring at me!!!

• Mmmm no lol xD That's weird I think..

• If it s in a private property with no noisy peeps, yea sure. I d love skinny dipping in the beach ^^

• I have done it a couple times.