Does anyone else really appreciate smokey eye makeup on women?

Maybe it's just me, but I think that the smokey eye look on women is very attractive. I don't care if it's only a little or a lot, if it's warm or dark colors, if it's sparkly, or even if it's "racoon" like and all black. I really like it and I think it brings out a woman's eyes very well. I also like it because it isn't a simple makeup style to applicate (I've seen videos on YouTube lol). I would totally compliment girls I see everyday who have it if I weren't such a nervous trainwreck around women. Does anyone else like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smoky eyes and sex and sensuality go hand in hand together. I dig the look as well. It's a great look if you want to vamp it up for a fun night in the bedroom.

What Girls Said 7

• god i love it when a guy appreciates the effort females put into their looks.
    RESPECT!
    i've done the black and gold one before. that one's my favourite.

• smokey eyes looks cool and glamourous as long as its for the right occasion and with the right outfit

• Yes I love the smokey eye look.

• No, I appreciate natural beauty.

• I love the smokey eye look!

• I like the second one.

It looks good on some.

✌❤

• I don't wear it every day, but I love it on a night out.

What Guys Said 1

• It looks great if done right