Clothes?

Girls what do you think of guys who wear expensive clothes. Like gucci, burrberry, LV, BBC, bape, etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Please please please don't wear burberry, it's everywhere. I swear if I ever see that stupid plaid again, I'll scream. I personally find when guys where their scarf, it makes me want to puke.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're rockin' designer clothes because you like the fit, go all out, but when you get to the point where you're just buying them for the name, that's too far. I love a guy in an expensive suit, but if it's ill-fitting, it doesn't make a difference.

• I think it's cute and adorable.

It also means that if we hook up, he'll take me shopping in the branded stores he loves to wear.

;) score. haha

• Id just think you can afford to buy expensive clothes...which isn't a bad thing because their quality is good. Id pretty much think you come from a family that has money. And that is not a bad thing!

• im just going to think that you like expensive stuff...and if you were my boyfriend, I would be hella confused of what to get you cause maybe what I get you might not be good enough for your taste (plus its expensive, and nowadays with this economy, saving money is pretty important to me)..But there's nothing wrong with liking the designer stuff =)

• I like it when a guy dresses nice, but when it comes to a point where it's all about brand names, I think he's too high and mighty on himself.

• It's SUPER hot, I love that look.

• I like it but not all the time. I don't really care about labels as long as they look nice.

• I don't write him off as a person, but I would assume he would be more inclined to place more important on looks and possibly be shallow or have shallow tendencies. I like some expensive stuff but I am not fly everyday so I would wonder if he'd judge me because I'm not on his level fashion wise.

What Guys Said 0