What type of trousers are these?

What type of trousers are these?
These trousers look so comfortable for both school and work, although what type of trousers are they? I'm male and I hate the regular trousers made for men, they're so uncomfortable, and would you find it weird for a guy to wear these types of trousers, or at least the style of trouser.

They look so comfortable and fitting, I just want to know what style they are and would you find it weird if a guy wore these style of trousers? I have a female body with hips and curves, and I'm feminine if you wanted to know.

Comparing those to male trousers, male ones look as though they don't fit at all and just sit there with no purpose. They don't look like they fit at all, I can't explain it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. I don't like them though.

Most Helpful Guy

• they look like a pretty standard taper legged pant. I doubt they have a specific style name (unless you mean brand).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If I saw a dude wearing those I'd think he putts from the rough. lmao