Why my eyes look green sometimes?

Just when the sun hits me on my face or when they are red, looks very green but the rest of the time are brown. How is this called?

And how can I make that they look more green than brown?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing happens to my dad's eyes. Your eyes have a little green in them.
    Anyway, maybe you can try applying some purple eyeshadow.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• The colours you wear change your eyes sometimes, and the eyeshadows! If you have some green in your eyes a little but of dark purple can make them pop!

• A lot of people's eyes do that. Mine change from hazel to brown to a gray-green, it's just the mix of colors in your eyes.

• Your eyes are hazel. I have the same problem as well because when I'm in the sunlight my eyes look green and the rest of the time my eyes are a boring brown colour. To make your eyes look more green try using some green makeup but make sure you don't overdo the green. Also, you could try some green earrings - just experiment with different colours and see which ones make your eyes greener. I recommend, green, purple and brown

• Hazel I believe.