What do you think about mismatched shoes and what does it say about a person who wears them?

I sometimes wear one black boot and one white boot, I think it's an interesting look. I'm just curious what other people think of it. I make sure the outfit coordinates with the boots whenever I wear them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the trend it makes people feel unbalanced to me. My brain focuses in on the shoe that fits the outfit better and looks at the other one like it's broken. Like you've got a cast or brace on or you've stepped in poo or paint or something. It just feels wrong. I love asymmetry in some place just not in shoes. It's weird though cause I like it when four legged animals have asymmetrical feet.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• It just better be the same style. Wearing a combat boot on one foot and running shoe on the other would make someone look homeless.

• Its actually SMEXY if its the same shoes but diff colora

• If it isn't reflected in the rest of the outfit, it will look fucking retarded. Better make sure it looks intentional.

What Girls Said 7

• that's cool lol, i reckon id do it if i had docs, but i dont lol. gotta save up for next winter.
    i think it works with some kinds of shoes, but not all.

all i would say bout that person is that their style is quirky :)

• nah they don't look nice in my opinion

• Not my taste.

• for myself I couldn't do it, but if someone rocks it good for them, I didn't know this was a trend until your question, apparently I live under a rock.

• If the shoes are the same brand then yes. I think mismatched shoes can look pretty good. Converse also look good so do docs.

• Call me weird, but I actually like the style and I wouldn't mind trying it.

• Looks odd honestly.

Especially if you are somewhere formal or something.

Like, unprofessional?