Girls, Have you ever gone out without panties?

Just wondering.

• Yes, but (excuses)
    32% (9)
  • Yes
    25% (7)
  • No
    43% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost all the time! Only time I really ever wear underwear is on my period, or if I know im going to the mall to try on clothes.
    **tmi** I have a terrible discharge problem with any panties, soo much that there's globs and I feel wet like I peed myself. Literally 10-15 minutes after wearing there's something seeping that I feel, and I was sooo tired of panty liners. I constantly felt restricted I wanted to feel free😷 So one day, I took a huge risk and went to school with no underwear. It was awkward at first, but it's better than feeling squishy and having to change panty liners every hour. And guess what happened? NOTHING!! And the rest is history... And it's more comfortable without underwear too.

You just have to know your body and work around it, although I know its not for everyone 😁

-Commando girl

What Girls Said 8

• On occasion, if I'm feeling a bit "risqué", or if , when feeling naughty, I want to surprise a certain someone. Generally though, I do wear panties.

• Maybe like once by accident, but never on purpose.

• No. What's the point...

• nope never

• Sometimes I go without to avoid lines, that or thong, but I Only a couple of those.

• Unless its a sexy plot to turn on my partner, I don't go out without underwear. It has a purpose and it helps maintain proper hygiene.

• Ya I don't wear them ever

• No, not out in public. Pants are kind of awkward without them. I sometimes don't wear them when I'm sleeping.