Asian scene hair?

this is what I want my hair to look like

link

this is what I look like

link

(originally I was gonna just take a picture but then halfway through I realized I was taking a video and was too lazy. thas why I look REALLY RETARDED. xP )

boring one length long straight black/brown hair

will I be able to pull it off? tell me honestly I don't want fake cheery answers. I realize I'm really ugly but like I dunno. just. will I be able to pull it off if I cut it right?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say that you're ugly, you need to be confident! If you can't find yourself beautiful then you can't expect others to. But as for the haircut, I think it wouldn't look bad but I'm not sure. The only way for you to find out is to do it and see how it looks. You just need a lot of hair spray and to tease your hair. But also realize that you're not going to get your hair to look exactly like it does in that picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• yeah you look gawjus btw, but take the pic to a hairdressers and they can do anything :) you'll look hot with that hair :) x

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My hair used to be as long as yours . lol. I cut it to 3/4 of my back though it's still pretty long though.

But your not ugly. I think you'll look good with that hair style. ! :D good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if you can pull off that particular hair style because your face is longer and your head a bit bigger. Not that you're ugly...just unsure if you would look good with it

0|0
    0|0