Asian scene hair?

this is what I want my hair to look like

link

this is what I look like

link

(originally I was gonna just take a picture but then halfway through I realized I was taking a video and was too lazy. thas why I look REALLY RETARDED. xP )

boring one length long straight black/brown hair

will I be able to pull it off? tell me honestly I don't want fake cheery answers. I realize I'm really ugly but like I dunno. just. will I be able to pull it off if I cut it right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say that you're ugly, you need to be confident! If you can't find yourself beautiful then you can't expect others to. But as for the haircut, I think it wouldn't look bad but I'm not sure. The only way for you to find out is to do it and see how it looks. You just need a lot of hair spray and to tease your hair. But also realize that you're not going to get your hair to look exactly like it does in that picture.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah you look gawjus btw, but take the pic to a hairdressers and they can do anything :) you'll look hot with that hair :) x

What Girls Said 2

• My hair used to be as long as yours . lol. I cut it to 3/4 of my back though it's still pretty long though.

But your not ugly. I think you'll look good with that hair style. ! :D good luck.

• I'm not sure if you can pull off that particular hair style because your face is longer and your head a bit bigger. Not that you're ugly...just unsure if you would look good with it