Guys, Do guys like it when girls wear uggs?

My friends told me that guy don't find uggs attractive on girls. So guys, is this true?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a fan. They were nice at first, then every girl got a pair and wore them all the time, and now they're just not original anymore, and I actually think they're kinda ugly.

It was like an infection; celebrities started wearing them, which caused a couple girls to get them. They were nice, they got compliments, and other girls wanted the same attention. So they got a pair. Seeing how everybody else had Uggs, the remaining girls wanted a pair of Uggs too, and now everybody has Uggs! (or most likely fake Uggs that is)

Kinda like when they overplay a new song on the radio, you know how that goes. It's enjoyable at first, then it's just annoying hearing it all the time and you're always changing the station whenever it comes on.

So if you haven't bought a pair yet, don't waste your money on them. Also take a look at the following links I've provided. That should further help get my point across haha

http://imgur.com/gallery/aKuz3m4
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1611016-are-uggs-outa-fashion

What Guys Said 5

• I think they look great on women, especially in a skirt or shorts, x

• I don't mind them - They look very comfortable so if girl likes them, why not?

• We seldom look at shoes. So it really doesn't matter to us what you wear on your feet. That being said, Crocs aren't shoes and they aren't attractive.

• no i don't

• not true for me