My hair is black, long, and to my butt. Its also easily tangled. I'm like so jealous of girls with big curly hair and I would love to get that look. Without heat. Any ideas on how to? Thanks =)
Heatless curls for long hair?
What Guys Said 1
I wasn't sure so I googled to see if any advice
What Girls Said 1
ok i have a suggestion lol. i've tried this before with straight hair and i liked it lol! it might sound a little silly but it works for me.
1. detangle ur hair.
2. divide ur hair into as many parts as u like. depends on how much curl u want. what you're going to do is put all those pieces into a TIGHT bun. u have to make sure it's tight, but obviously not too tight. you should look like u have a number of little buns on ur head lol.
3. gather all the buns together and tie them up. so u have a big bun that's made of little buns :P
4. a bit of hairspray. not too much.
5. give it a few hours. i usually like to sleep on it just because the time passes quicker.
6. take it all out! :) should be having some mediumish curls depending on how many buns u did at the start
7. style it up, a liiiiitttle more hairspray and done! :)0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.