Do u feel the same?

so on my previous question about tattoos, someone commented and said he thought it was wrong that a white person should get a black person tattooed on them, apparenty white people have to much self hate! generally bullshit really! i obv dont agree couse im the one with machonne (the walking dead) tattooed on my arm what do you think? the reason i got that tattoo was not because she is black but couse she is kick ass and hot lol

• agree
  • disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm black and I have no problem with you having a black person tattoo.

• It's a fictional character anyway, so what's the big deal?

• yeh she's fictional but im a big fan of the actress herself but i thought it was strange that somone would come out with the if your white crap! shouldn't be about skin colour but ofcourse he made it anonimous lol

• Probably a troll

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the person who said that was racist... 👻

What Guys Said 3

• Agree with you, or with the person who said that its wrong?

Anyway I agree with you, its not wrong, and whoever says that it is wrong is a racist.

• I would say 99% of people wouldn't notice what colour the person was before thinking about the artwork in the tattoo.

• who is he?

What Girls Said 3

• I like tats!

• That person is an idiot and a racist. I agree with you. I don't know which the poll was asking about, agreeing with you or him.

• I agree with you. His opinion sounds baseless.