Is this good even though it isn't constant?

The guy I like and me make eye contact when we pass each other changing classes. He makes eye contact with me often, but some days he doesn't at all. Is the eye contact thing a good sign even if he doesn't do it everyday?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid to say but I think that is a bad sign because being a guy I go out of my way to just look at the girl I like.

What Guys Said 1

• It's fine. A guy can like you and not make contact often. What you need to do now is smile at him or give him some signs that you like him everytime he looks at you.

What Girls Said 3

• It is a good sign. I don't think you should go staring at him trying to make eye contact though. (not saying that you do that) You should try and be relaxed and maybe build up a little more confidence and go talk to him.

• Definitely. He's telling you through body language, 'I see you, I know you're there. ' Next time you see him, give him a little smile, see if he returns it. If he does, that's a great sign. Just don't lose hope! :]

• Yes you know some of us all have bad days that probably why he doesn't look every day but yeah I contact is always good.