What are girls attracted to in guys?

What do girls like...what is the most liked looks that guys wear and girls like..sagging baggy type...skinny jeans type..tight clothes type that show the guys muscles...mixed type...matching type where they are always matching..what do girls like..what looks in guys grab most girls attention..what kind of styles do they like in guys

Most Helpful Girl

• A nice well put together look. I personally like that upper class tailored city look - lambswool jumpers, jeans/chinos, tan loafers and maybe a stylish jacket if it's cold. I like guys who look like they take care of themselves and know what's in fashion and on trend. I know that obviously some people don't want to or can't affored to live and look that way..but that's what the look I like is. Sometimes it's fine to look casual, like a nice checked shirt with some well tailored jeans, or some sweats and a diesel t-shirt or something just around the apartment, but it's nice for them to dress up in a nice tailored suit for occassions too.

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously this is going to vary.. But I personally prefer guys who are laid back but know how to look good. Maybe in shorts and a t-shirt but in nice shorts and nice t-shirts. They have to care that they look good as opposed to wearing ripped, dirty clothes that look horrendous. Whatever a guy feels comfortable in is appealing to me. Just don't look like a hobo.

• I lyk a clean looking guy, as long as his clothes are ironed, clean and he smells nice, that's good enough for me as far as wardrobe appearance.

• I like the casual jeans and t shirt but plaid shirts also look good too :)

• I love guys who wear skinny jeans. But that's just me. Every girl is different!

What Guys Said 0