Pure white hair?

Is it possible to get pure white hair? I don't mean like really light grey or white blonde hair, I mean like pure snow white hair. Do you know if it's possible? Did you see someone with that hair colour? What would you think about that kind of hair if you saw that on someone?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Never seen it done before, but would like to know if its possible. I think it would be cool

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it is! My dad when he was 20 his hair was turning white. So, ever since he colors his hair black.

• In theory, it might be possible. Though, you have to consider if it could be done on your own hair and at what cost. Your best bet would be a wig, to put on in special circumstances.

Is your hair already blond?
    Do you have thick textured hair?
    Do you have a lot of hair?
    Is your hair tolerant to chemicals and heat, or you get split ends easily
    Is your hair short or long?
    Are you able to pay for a professional to dye you hair once a month to upkeep it?

• Yes it is possible. I know a lady, and its weird, she was born with a patch of white hair and the rest is black

• yeah, with enough bleaching and toning. be prepared for like half of it to fall out and for it to feel like straw though.

• I have very healthy hair and I've never dyed or colored it so I don't think it would end up that way and I would definitely get it done by a professional and take care of my hair after the process so I think will be better. Thank you for the answer by the way

• no problem, but trust me, unless your hair is already at least level 8 blonde, it will REALLY damage it. the darker it is the worse. if your hair is anything from a medium brown down, and you're planning on doing this, make sure to condition it like hELL and avoid all heat products for pretty much ever, good luck, ill pray for you

• many albinos have white hair.

• no, I don't mean naturally. I mean like bleaching and toning or coloring hair

• oh. I doubt you can actually strip the color out completely.

• It is possible, however you may end up destroying your hair in the process, so I wouldn't exactly recommend it..

• how can you achieve that color? do you mean bleach could destroy my hair? because I know it causes a lot of damage but I'm not sure if I'll go white and even if did I would definitely get it done by a professional and take care of my hair