Clubbing and dancing outfit?

Light purple sleeveless blouse
Black lace bikini bottom panties & Black lace bra
Light purple & Pink checkerboard schoolgirl mini skirt
Silver rhinestone studded black leather belt
Pink frilly ankle socks
Back silver rhinestone studded close toed sandals with 1/2 inch heel

Socks are apparently too much. SirenDep you make a good point.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I agree with the others the socks might have been too much colour - There is so much going on with clothes above already - The black leggings or stockings/tights might provide a good contrast but overall sounds good for a club.

• There seems to be a lot going on, but the colour coordination seems good with the purple getting broken up nicely by the belt and subsequently, the belt is paired with the shoes with the rhinestone effect. To be honest, I don't see a need for the socks as the pink and the purple/black would clash.
    I'm just curious as to what jewellery you would be wearing with this and how you're going to be doing your hair and make-up...

• Other than the socks sounds hot! Very unique

• If you're going with a mini skirt, choose a thong!

• Skinny jeans with the belt, a tight and short shirt, and boots. Hot 👍

• We need pics of examples

• I need pics! ;)

What Girls Said 7

• Have you ever heard the expression 'too much of a good thing'? All the items you're talking about are great separately, but not all in one outfit. It's overkill. Personally, I 'd wear sheer black nylon tights instead of pink frilly ankle socks, and I'd wear a sleeveless shirt with a high neckline.

• Would stockings be okay, or not? There's a really adorable guy who works as a barback at the place I'm going to that want to try and get noticed by.

• they would be ok if the top band isn't showing

• . . . :/ I have to be honest. . . that sounds absolutely hideous.

Pink frilly ankle socks will not match with black silver rhinestone studded shoes. If you wear a purple top with the skirt, it will be too matchy matchy. No offense but it kind of just sounds like one of those random outfits the "emo kids" who desperately wanted to stand out and be different would wear.

• Sounds fine to me

• Sounds good! Have fun!

• Sneakers instead of sandals, socks should be more like red or orange, and black blouse instead of purple.

• Gotta see a pic lol

• Umm I'd change those socks to some black tights... or better yet, leather leggings if you have any!

• I swapped them out for some black nylon stockings.

• Do you have leather leggings? Or like shiny tights? That would look much sexier than nylon stockings, those are a bit old fashion.

• I do have some cotton leggings, but nothing leather.