Are a lot of Tattoos on Girls Hot or Not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE THEM! I'm generally a big fan of tattoos and piercings on girls or crazy hair colours, so alternative style in general. it makes them more interesting and it can look awesome... but of course you need the right tattoos on the right places, you can also fuck it up. but generally...👍👍👍👍👍

What Guys Said 16

• They can be - With a lot of these questions you have to say depends on the girl and the art work plus of course the guy's preference but I find the pics posted in your question hot.

• Tattoos makes people more beautiful. Basic humans need to stop with that gray outlook on life.

Me

• In and of themselves, tattoos are neither a turn-on nor a turn-off. However, what your tattoos actually depict and where on your body they're located says a lot about you. For example, If I see a woman with a tattoo of a crucifix anywhere on her, I'll think she's a devout Christian (or at least that she was at the time she got the tattoo). Having a small tattoo of a butterfly or yin-yang or something a few inches below your navel or on the small of your back will make me think that you're somewhat more sexually active than average. If you want to send the message that you like clowning around, get a tattoo just above your ass that reads "open at other end."

• One or two small to moderate ones are alright but I'm not a big fan of big ones or lots of them on the body.

• huge turn off.

• I think it depends on the tattoos. If they are classy and beautifu I love them, they really enhance her beauty. If they're not very classy or to over the top I feel like it can ruin the essence of who the person really is.

• It really only depends on the people you ask. Some will say yes, some will say no. Everybody has different opinions. If you truly want to go through with it, and you really want a tattoo, then you can.

• i like them on girls :) it gives them more depth :)

• As long as they are done well.

• Depends on the individual girl and the ink she has and how she wears it/looks on her

• its cool for me

• Not to me.

• looks trashy and like trouble.

• Depends on what they are of.

• i dont like it

• Absolutely NO.
    I like the girls to be as god created them! I like how the girls without tattoos 😍

What Girls Said 10

• i actually like that 2nd pic. it's weird how that half sleeve still looks classy. it seems SO much better than the first pic.

but once it's like all over the body, I'm not a fan.

• Tattoos are like art. I love tattoos that flow well, like a well done sleeve or mural. Sporadically placed, random images are just meh.
    I know, I know - various tats carry different meanings for people but it's always weird to me seeing a hello kitty on your ankle and then a rotting clown skull on your other ankle.
    It's like a Da Vinci painting vs some clip art.
    Goes for guys and girls.

• Can be cute, like on the second girl there...

www.padmag.cn/.../...ings_are_2_by_IguanaBraid.jpg

• SOOOO HOT! like really hot! hahah 💋💋💋💋

• I love the entire community of body art. I work as a body piercer and apprentice tattooist. I love the look when it's done well, any distasteful art I'm not a fan of. If it's done well I absolutely love the look.

• Can look super sexy, as long as it's not too trashy.

• They can be very hot. I'm not sure about "professional" but hot nonetheless.

• I think so. Definetly a turn on to me

• It depends on the tattoos...

• It gets you some points, they will want to touch that tattoo 😉