What kind of swimsuit will suit my body better?

I need to get new bathing suits but I don't know what i should get. I usually just buy string bikinis but I don't know I sometimes think it looks weird on me.

• One piece
  • Bikini
  • High waist bikini
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You have small hips just like me so a high-waisted bikini is a no. I would try a bikini bottom with strings on the side to make your hips look wider and a wired bikini top. So something like this
    www.vancieri.com/.../81_P_1403300046121.jpg
    But looking for a bikini is a real case of trial and error. It's not easy.

What Guys Said 10

• Sometype of connective bathing suit, but really anything would suit you. Just throwing anything out there

www.dhresource.com/.../...e-piece-bathing-suit.jpg
    i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...wimsuit-rosy-and-black.jpg

• It depends what you are doing sunbathing or actually swimming etc - I think a one piece would suit your figure the best - Your waist inward curve is well defined and an one piece would really highlight that.

• High waist bikini

• You have a lovely figure. Show it off as much as you dare. Buy a bikini. You'll look amazing!!

• Well, you have a great body and a one piece would suit you just as well as a bikini... I wouldn't go for a high waist bikini, if I was you as your midriff is fine... I know I haven't given you an indicative answer but you could go for something like this:
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../718pxzifW8L._UY550_.jpg

• bikini is better for u

• you got a nice figure, just go with a regular bikini I'm sure you can pull it off

• Anything would look good on you in my opinion.. but my choice is a bikini :D.

• you're not fat, youc an pull off the 2 piece

• What ever makes you feel comfortable. If you are used to showing a lot of skin, stick with it. If you start hiding your body you may find it harder to go back to less. Besides, you look great as you are. You may want to wear something that will draw more attention towards your face. That will help to make you feel more comfortable.

What Girls Said 11

• Just buy whatever you think looks cute.

• Bikini... your body looks good!

• A regular bikini...

• You'll look just absolutely perfect in a bikini.

• Any of the above

• bikini is always a good choice

• I think a normal bikini (not a high waist and not a string) could be very good for you.

• regular bikini would be fine

• You'd look good in anything, I know it. Monokinis are fun if you'd want to try something new. Endless opportunities!!

• you have a nice body - show it off!

• i think a bikini or a one piece would be your best bet! they would flatter your figure most because you're thin. i find high waist bikinis look better on thicker/curvier girls because theyre more slimming.