Stretch marks. do guys notice them ?

i recently put on a stone and lost it again but I gained really bad stretchmarks on my stomach and legs x do guys really notice them x me and a guy are meant to be hooking up soon and I really don't want them to put him off. what do I do ?

I've just read other posts on stretchmarks and I think some people are under the impression that these are silver lines now x they are not x they are new so quite red and noticeable x and on the front of my stomach x does this change your answer ? x

Most Helpful Girl

• Any guy who is worth your time will look past any of your physical features and accept you for who you are. Like Sarajohnston said, cocoa butter does help make the stretch marks less visible. Love yourself for who you are, and don't let any man define your beauty just by the way you look. It's what's on the inside that should really count. Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• This really depends on the guy, I know when I have seen stretch marks on a girlfriend or my wife I really don't say anything, not because they bother me, more because I don't want her to feel bad, besides it's not as if she said "ya know what I think I will stretch out my skin to see how far the stretch marks will go." Stretch marks happen, it's just a part of life and I'm ok with that. If she asked me about her stretch marks I would reassure her that I love her and that it's really not a big deal for me, if she was still worried about it I might rub some lotion on them to again reassure her and perhaps make them fade a little, it is my understanding that there are some lotions out there that help with this sort of thing.

• not at all

What Girls Said 3

• I love when this question is asked here is my answer every time link

• Cocoa Butter really helps to get rid of them. But the best thing to do is not worry about it. I don't think guys really worry about it because no one has ever pointed out mine. And I've never heard anyone compain about them.

• please watch the video again