Guys, Do guys actually prefer blondes or brunettes?

Or don't you care? I was blonde but have gone back to my natural light brown. Blonde hair got me a lot of street harassment and attention from the kind of guys who think seeing several girls at once and making them think it's serious is OK. I've not had any street harrassment since going back to brunette but no attention either. Do you form expectations whenyou see a girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't mind either. It's not the haircolor that sets an impression, more of eyes, and personality to me but everyone's different. It just seems the guys that you been seeing are attract to one kind of the haircolor. You don't have to lower yourself by changing haircolor, just do you, there's always fishes out in the sea looking for a girl like you someday!

What Guys Said 9

• i lean towards brunette but i remember hearing something about a study that said men tend to hit on blondes more because they think they are gullible and easier to lay

• I don't think I have any clear preference for hairstyle or colour - To me I would have to see the girl then form an opinion on her hair.

• Redheads, hands down.

• blondes blondes with as much pale skin as possible.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4ece9ac642.jpg

• Hair color means nothing to me.

• I prefer red heads.

• Don't really care, because hotness comes in all colors.

• the one iwth a pretty face and isn't so crazy you can live iwth her

• Blondes by far