Is it the girls or the guys?

Ok although it's not debatable that girls take more time to dress up because of their make up and everything. So the question is how much time do you take to dress up whether it's for a party or going to the university and so on. And do you agree that girls/women take more time to dress up in general?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• My brother takes longer to get ready than me. I come second. People could literally be waiting in the car honking the horn, and I am still inside taking my sweet time.

• hmm... not a lot but when I am trying my best to look nice it take hours!

• I know right!

• lol use you imagination!

• I can be ready for most anything in 45 minutes... that's hair, makeup, clothes. For something more special, add about 30 minutes. And yes, it takes women longer than men.

• It depends how much I want to impress the man I'm going to go out with. It could take as little as half an hour or as long as an hour and 20 minutes

What Guys Said 3

• Most guy I know have this mentality. "Looks clean, it will do".
    I personally spend around 20mins picking out an outfit but then again I'm the type of guy who often gets over dressed. 10mins to half an hour for hair.

• you been living under a rock dude? ofcourse girls

• Women always take much longer