Body size preference guys?

i am an athletic girl. I had eating disorders growing up and I started running a lot and working out. I also eat healthy. I just feel like I am getting fat. I see myself bigger than I am. so I am now starving myself again,

do you like skinny girls? do you prefer girls that are athletic? or what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• i personaly like an athletic girl who is toned or even a girl who is a little over weight and not wicked skinny. remember you are your hardest cridict

What Guys Said 5

• I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

I'm attracted to women who are healthy. "Fat", "skinny", "athletic"; these terms are useless because they create unrealistic ideals and encourage people to hurt themselves and their bodies in the pursuit of of the perfect image.

Eat well, exercise to stay fit, shower, brush your teeth, and see your doctor regularly. Do all this and you'll always look and feel your best.

• Starving yourself is the best way to make yourself physically (and mentally, more often than not) unattractive. Not only does your body suffer, but it also shows self-esteem issues.

So honestly, body type is only an issue at the extreme ends of the scale. If you're too fat to stand or you're so skinny that I can see your spine through your stomach, then we have a problem. Other than that, body type isn't a deal breaker.

• hi

I personally like girls with a few curves, generally they are more relaxed and more able to have fun as not worrying all time about physique, and I think a girl with a few curves looks more sexy and healthy, hope this helps dan x

• nice link, your a very sexy lady,dont start trying to lose weight you are hot the way you are x

• I prefer healthily-athletic. I like if you respect your body so you eat healthy and exercise.

I love the idea that if we wrestled, she'd actually be a challenge or if I chased her (like, for fun not rape) she might actually get away. I like athletic girls!

What Girls Said 1

• Honey,the answer to your question will vary from guy to guy.Every guy is different.Therefore,they all think differently.Any guy will pick out a girl will some meat on their bones over an anorexic/bulimic chick anyday-that's a fact.I know how you feel because I suffered from eating disorders in the past so you're not alone.Just eat healthy,exercise,and be confident.Nothing is more sexier to guys than a girl who is confident in her own skin.Well,I hope I could help and goodluck :)

• I had a typo in the thrid sentence sorry.I meant with not will :)