Is it okay if pantylines show?

I want to wear my sweatpants but it sees my pantyline. It's not a tight or see through material but for some reason, it sees my pantyline. Is it that bad or tacky if a pantyline is showing? I wear regular underwear not granny panties. I also do not want to wear thongs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never seen panty lines through sweat pants. Yoga pants yes, but not sweat pants. If it does not bother you then no big deal. It does not bother me if panty lines show.

Most Helpful Girl

• i couldn't care less if mine r showing lol. I'm not sure y it doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are just using it for casual attire at home or exercising, it is okay - I only worry about what I am wearing if I am out and about away from my house like in town or something and when I go out to meet people.

• Depends where you're going, if it's somewhere classy or upmarket, it's probably not a good idea.

• It's for gym class.

• Then you're fine, that sort of thing happens all the time at gyms.

• Don't wear any underwear

What Girls Said 6

• I think VPL is always tacky, but so is going out in public in sweat pants.

http://i.imgur.com/vQAX8.png

• Just buy that underwear that has no lines. It's super soft and usually pretty thin and not tight at all so even though you're wearing underwear, they're less noticeable! Win-win for everyone :D

• It's a little tacky, but probably not as noticeable as u think it is...

• I don't think a lot of people will notice. I always wear hipsters under yoga pants from very thin fabric like lace. It looks cute, it's comfortable and no pantylines 🌌

• I wouldn't wear something that shows panty lines, I also wouldn't go out in sweat pants, it gives the impression you don't care how you look. it looks sloppy.

• who cares if your comfortable with it wear it it's your choice.