Is it okay for pantylines to show for gym class?

I am not wearing tight or seethrough sweatpants. It is actually a very perfect fit but then it sees my pantylines. So what do you think? It's just gym class and I only have this sweatpant and I do not want to wear gym shorts. So is it okay if it shows?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Like.. how much do they show?

• Not much just the line. It's not very tight or see through but it just shows the line. The pants is actually a very perfect fit though.

• @convo_king89 Not granny panties, not boy shorts, not cheeky panties, and not thongs. Just perfectly fitted underwear.

• thats still preety vague.. but im guessing its bikini style or hi cut

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just wear a thong? VPL is not flattering, granny panties are lame anyway.

What Guys Said 6

• If the panties aren't too small for the butt, there's nothing wrong with panty lines.
    lisamorguess.files.wordpress.com/.../...lines2.jpg

See what I mean?

• I see no problem with it - You are wearing appropriate tracksuits or sweatpants - Gym class is about what you are comfortable in not a fashion parade - After partaking in any form of sports, I am a sweaty mess so I could have the most expensive fashionable gear on but still look like I dragged through a hedge after ten minutes.

• It's not the end of the world...

• Most girls don't care anyway. I'd say it doesn't really matter. You will attract unwanted attention.

• it would of been better if you had a picture to show

• Those girls that wear tight panties and have flabby butts should up the size of panties so they done create lines like pic below. Flab at lines of panties are un attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• When I'm at the gym I don't give a rats a**. I'm more focused on form and my goals. Panty lines are the least of my concerns lol.

• Just throw on a thong and your problem goes away

• I mean mine only shows when I wear bikinis normally I wear cheekies so it don't show it just shows when I feel childish and I wear childish panties with kitty's on them and polka dots breifs or bikins

• No its not ok.
    Try to cover it.