Red or Blonde hair?

Red or Blonde hair?

Looking for a change because I've had brown hair for years

• Red
  • Blonde

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I voted for red but it may just be because the redhead photos showed her hair so full and gorgeous.

• Both look great, I voted for blonde just by chance

• I like the red look.

• I think you wanted people to select red. Here is my reasoning. You put red as the first poll choice and conveniently under the picture of your red hair, even though the blonde image is first. The picture of the girl with red hair also contains a more detailed image , such as the waist, butt and front. Don't get me wrong, red looks gorgeous ( I love redheads) but this is a biased poll in my opinion. :)

• Huh? Never intended anything at all. Honestly I'm surprised people choose red over blonde. Usually people chose blonde in the past.

• Hmm unsure of those pictures are you or not, it all depends on you and which colour suits your face better

• I have fair skin, blue eyes, my eyebrows are dark but they are not thick but not over plucked.

• A picture is better, but with fair skin i find blonde really brings out the blue in the persons eyes

• Red for me.

• love red and not the biggest fan of blonde (unless it's natural)... red 👍

• 110% Red, nothing beats red hair.

• Red looks foxy hot while blond looks like a classic beauty :D.

• wow , hard to pick, I ll take red, for a bit of variety

• I want to pick brown.

• My hair is already brown. I had it brown for four years and Imm wanting to try something new

• I get it but I'm saying I like brown over the others. Why change from something good?

• Because my brown hair is mousy and gross looking. It doesn't look like the perfect chocolate brown hair that you see on the Internet.

• Why not strawberry blonde?

• It's a pretty color but strawberry blonde does not suit me at all. Looks horrible on me.

• Fair enough.

Of those two colours you posted I prefer the blonde it looks more natural.

• I voted red, but I am not a fan of the fake looking red hair...

What Girls Said 9

• I've never been a big fan of red red hair I think auburn or even an orange-ish is better. I just don't really like the shade in the picture you chose but if you like it go for it!

• Ughhhh you're making me want to dye my hair red again.

• go for red hair

• I have dark hair naturally and I went that blonde a few months ago. It was the worst thing I could do to my hair. So damaged

• I was blonde before and my hair wasn't damaged. I took my time with dying my hair. I guess it depends on who's hair it is.

• Very true. Bleach will damage your hair more than hair color. It's easier to add color than lighten the color their. I went red after my blonde faze and I adore it. I feel much more exotic

• You re very pretty anw ^^

• Red😍😍😍
    If it fitted my complexion I would have went full on ginger :D

• I'm dying mine red, so it'll be dark red.

• I like red, but blond looks good on you.

• Blonde. But my answer is kind of biased cuz I love blonde hair more than any other color

• It depends on your face and skin tone etc. natural red hair is prettier than blonde but the dyed just looks weird, almost purple or something. So maybe blondw