Do Glasses Look Good/Turn-On on a Girl?

I happen to be blessed with good eye sight, and have never worn glasses other than for some fashion purposes, so sometimes I wish I could keep them on to see how they would change my looks.

Do you think glassed on a girl could look good or even a turn-on for guys? If so, why?

Thanks for your time!

Rachel

Most Helpful Guy

• Be glad you don't have to wear glasses or contacts. People who've never had to wear glasses might find it a turn on, but people who have or had to wear glasses I'm guess would not find it a turn on. Thank god for Lasik. I was so glad to lose the glasses and throw away the contacts.

What Guys Said 1

• If beauty is only skin deep as suggested, you've been blessed with a mighty thick hide! Glasses/no glasses, hat/no hat, whatever the accessories might occasion, you needn't be concerned. Leave such things to lesser mortals.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyrfriend is supremely turned on by glasses. He's also pretty weird so, idk.

• Hahaha, my boyfriend is kinda weird, so I might try that. LOL Thanks!

• some guys like it...especially with the hot styles going on with glasses and stuff, I have a pair of black ones and I get compliments on them all the time...but here's the thing I don't wear them permanently...i change them up with contacts on certain days...make it part of my style...

i think style should always be changed up...it keeps the excitement going, guys love to see something new going on with a girl =)