What's so bad about girly girls?

l hate pink but other than that I'm pretty girly.

i don't know but I feel like most guys I know tend to fall for girls in jeans and sweaters...

i was wondering what is it about a girly girl that scares you / turns you off? what do you think when you see a girl in a cute dress, skirt, ...?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a bad stereotype more than anything else, I think though the stereotype is really negative. Tends to act like a princess, a needy, demanding, spoiled brat, indulgent of her own desires over others, controlling, manipulative and inflexible. 'That girl is a lot of maintenance', something guys say a lot. But its not like they have to do her makeup or anything, so its ridiculous.

That all goes away if its not you though, like all stereotypes. Attitude is everything when meeting people.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know? I've always been most attracted to girly girls. Girly girls wear jeans and sweaters when it's cold. The cute dresses come out during the summer time. Most guys I know like girly girls. Is you're definition different than mine?

• I'm mostly attracted to girls in jeans and sweaters. I wouldn't call girls, "girly girls" based on how they dress. That would be silly. ...and what's with all of this "cute top", "cute dress", "cute skirt" stuff so many girls ask? What the hell does it even mean?

• interesting how you asked this right after you answered my question. haha. I dk some girly girls think that theyre so hot and therefore become only interested in themselves. this in turn turns them into a bitch and we don't like bitches.

• Thats what made me think about this question lol

yea true..but why do you believe that all of us are like that? :(

• Yay no I finally have a reason to rebel xD

• Rebel?

• because

What Girls Said 1

• nothing I'm girly and I don't think there is anything wrong with me. I think most guys like beautiful girls, they don't care how she dresses as long as she's not a slob or too slutty...but where I'm from the girlier looking females get more attention

i think some guys can be intimidated by a pretty woman so they go for a more plain chick, I don't know I'm not a guy lol. some girly girls do have bad attitudes but we're not all like that! 1 thing I did notice the more good looking a girl is the more she can get away with a notso pleasant attitude though wonder why lol

• "but where I'm from the girlier looking females get more attention"

where I live too. but the sweater type of girls get more relationships :)

• Yeah that is true, I noticed that. sweater girls usually have serious bfs or are married. I wonder why that is?