How can I fix my eyebrows?

I didn't have my tweezers so I used a razor (big mistake) I went a little to far and now they don't look so good.

1. How long will it take for them to grow back?

2. Is there anything I can do to make them grow faster?

I have a trip in two weeks to see family out of state and I don't want my eye brows to look bad. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, first of all, take this as a lesson. It doesn't take too long,but I don't know about 2 weeks. So, you need to draw them in with an eye pencil and/or wear a hairdo that covers your eyebrows. Wearing bangs is back in style so that would be a good idea for you until your eyebrows grow back. Sorry!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Use eye brow eye shadow like stuff. Maybelline has good stuff for that. I'm going to guess it will take about a month to grow back. You could get bangs that cover your eye brows in the mean time

• oops! I know how you feel! I did it once. it should be fine though. I thought I looked like a had little caterpillars haha. but I'm good now! <3 mah tweezers!

• The hair should be grown back since then. However they may grow back thicker so I would invest in a pair of tweezers so to tidy them up. Don't worry